Wednesday, January 07, 2004

POSTED BY LOULOUBELLE, JINKY'S FRIEND FROM NEW YORK.
It's not the tree we're mourning here, hot dog, it's the skirt, the skirt. Just how self-aware can you be out there on the tottering ledges of Los Angeles if you do not value getting under a good skirt. Even without the tree. My Mom understands, cause sometimes she wears a skirt, but I can't get under it the way I did that red Christmas tree skirt.
Anyway, who's whining. I'm a cat.
As for pets, I'm still confused. I know your Mom writes music because we sing one of her compositions cleverly entitled "Don't be blue, I'll wear my funny underpants for you." No wonder Sammy ran.
Mom read Bud Schulberg when she was in the 7th grade and still enjoys using the term "reptilian tribe" when referring to informants. She may read it again. Politics is politics and there are plenty of people who are willing and able members of that reptilian tribe. If I see one I'll bite the tail off and see if it regenerates. It will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

0 comments