Wednesday, January 07, 2004

POSTED BY LOULOU BELLE KITTY, a friend of Jinky's

Dear Jinky, Let’s not be coy. Cats are not epistolary by nature. We are given to interior monologue. It’s more like “:Hey, what’s that. What IS that? I’m chasing it, but what IS it? WHAT?”

Mom decided a pet pen pal would be nice and since she has been in the same litter as your mom since your mom was a pet and UNIVAC was THE personal computer you’re it.

My name is LouLou Belle Kitty. I was named after a French perfume our Moms wear. I am a Felinus Reclinus Domestikitty Catus. Mom and her teenager adopted me from Forgotten Felines but we bear a striking family resemblance. We are very opinionated. Some guy once told my Mom that she had an opinion about everything. He thought that was a bad thing. She thought he was getting in touch with his inner fear of vagina dentitis.

Mom knows a lot about your Mom’s crazy life before she met your Dad and became a Hollywood Wife. Really a lot. And I have heard things. What things? Oh, things. Just things, y’know?

Signed, your pet pen pal from tony Westchester County, bedroom suburb of Manhattan, the capital of the world.

P.S. Give my regards to poor snotty kitty.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

0 comments