Thursday, December 18, 2003

Mom and Dad are crazy. All they do is watch the European stock market all night in bed. They bought some Euros and some Euro stocks because they think the economy is going to collapse here.

All we do around here is watch the charts of Euros versus US dollars in real time. My food and all my toys are becoming devalued every day. My ball and my stuffed squeaky toys have lost 30% of their value in a few months!

I think we might be moving to Europe because I can go to restaurants there and to parties and on subways there. Mom and Dad have lost faith in the US dollar. And Dad is "finished with Hollywood". Mom is too old to get another record deal and she feels "like a human being" in Europe, not a used up Hollywood has been.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

0 comments