Thursday, April 19, 2007

Lambster (Luke)



Before, when the Lambster first came in.
The injured Lambster (Luke) finally getting vet care.




The nice two leggeds at Best Friends pulled this lamb dog off of death row from animal "services." In Hollywood, service is getting your Bentley parked in front at the Palm or getting "serviced" at Burke Williams with a nice massage. Animal service is like lights out, buddy! I know, because I was there, red listed just like him. Lambster is really lucky that somebody nice with 2 legs at the New Hope project down there made a call to save him. He was dying anyway and they were going to kill him!


Mom brought home the Lambster today. He told me he had been injured really badly. His poor feet were mutilated down to the bone...and even the bones in his feet are all broken. Jeesh, doesn't make me feel like chewing on any bones right now. He doesn't even have any skin on his feet either and is probably going to need skin grafts.



I don't mind if he stays here a while to recover as long as he doesn't try any funny business with my wife Finley. So for a few weeks before he is ready to go to rehab at Two Hands Four Paws , I'll let him hang in my garden, on my couch and on the bed as long as he doesn't get too close to my MOM! She my mom, not his. I don't want to have to kick a crippled frou frou Bichon's ass.

Here's the Lambster recovering in the garden










Donations to the Luke Best Friends Fund can be made to:


Brent Air Animal Hospital

11560 West Olypmic Blvd.LA CA 90064

310-478-0011



And here he is all cleaned up on MY couch.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful... He is in the most very capable hands...

2:33 AM  
Blogger Pisser said...

Lambster = rockstar

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful dog! It's a shame how so many people mistreat sweet dogs and throw them in shelters. He's in good hands now.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

3 comments