Thursday, January 18, 2007

A Few Bad Men


While there are mostly really nice American soldiers in Iraq, there are a few who make me mad.





Soldiers taunt crippled dog in Iraq
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6445f9fdd7

I wish these bad guys would try that with me. I send them my most virulent farty wind across land and sea. I hope that they start to feel bad about what they did to that poor dog. I am preparing to launch my atomic farty missile and when it reaches them, it will make their eyes burn and they will be forced to cry, even if they can't feel anything.

4 Comments:

Blogger Twila said...

Well you can bet if someone see's this. They will be in trouble. How can anyone be so mean is beyond me. I hope it made them feel good to do this. Made them feel like a good soldier. May justice be served and they be reprimanded for this cruel thing. Good for the dog going off.

6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carole,
Thanks for sending this to the proper people. It is actions like that that make me embarrassed to be a vet....
Walt

10:25 PM  
Blogger Pisser said...

I try to keep telling myself that humans who torture and kill animals would do the same to people (like the pet mkt. bombing the other day), but somehow I think it is WORSE. Humans are lousy, I don't get so upset when they kill each other, but an innocent animal who doesn't know why this is happening to him? Inexcusable.

I want these so-called soldiers punished, but considering what I've heard the military does to animals (purposely injuring and then "healing" pigs for medics' practice, using orcas for target practice), I don't think they will CARE. They will probably condone it.

12:01 PM  
Blogger Pisser said...

Speaking of abuse, has Zelda seen this?

And this?

I hope someone finds the persons responsible and sh*tcans their asses, at the very LEAST.

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

4 comments