Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Gaz de France


Though it's not as roomy as our jacuzzi in Hollywood, I love soaking in the tub with Mom in Nice, France, Europe. I like to just stare at her while we get super clean. French dogs are filthy and Finn is becoming quite French in her filthyness.

Mom and I have bubble competitions in the bath sometimes. Mine are bigger and fog up all the mirrors. They fill the bathroom with special French food gas. The Gas Company in Nice-France-Europe is called "Gaz de France" and that's what Dad calls my stink bombs...Gaz de France. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Pisser said...

Ahhahhahah! Le gaz! (Or is that La gaz...?)

I didn't know French gas was different from American gas, but it makes sense.

Jinky, you look perverted! Look at that horny gassy terrier face.

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

1 comments