Monday, November 24, 2008

Chien recoit charge electrique sur trottoire de Nice

My Broke Bark Mountain boyfriend Lamby got a bad zap in the street by stray voltage in Nice this summer and the French TV covered the story. He was rushed to the vet and guess what? The local electric company wouldn't even respond. I guess they're waiting for a kid to get zapped before they do something.

Here it is:


Anonymous Anonymous said...

A dog was killed in Toronto by stray voltage last week under almost identical circumstances, SEE ATTACHED NEWS STORY:

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home