Wednesday, January 18, 2006


Stop! Posted by Picasa

Mom and Dad were sitting on the couch and all of a sudden, Dad sat back, rolled his eyes up into his head and let his jaw drop.

Mom: "STOP it! Why are you making the dead face?! I can't stand it!

Dad: "I just want you to get used to it so you won't be shocked when you see the real thing."

Mom: "You're sick. You're scaring the dogs. Stop it."

I knew he was faking it. I can tell because I can see that he's laughing inside and only I can hear it. Mom gets all freaked out but as soon as he stops making dead face, she laughs like a mad woman.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pisser said...

Jinky, your daddy is so morbid-!

He'd make a nice corpse but don't try anything funny...we like him much better undead.

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

1 comments