Sunday, September 19, 2004

The Emmys are on tonight and Dad is pissed. He won't let Mom have an Emmy party.

Mom: "I don't see why we can't have people over that hate all the same people we do!"

Dad: " I have things to do. I'm going to go downstairs and get my computer going. You do whatever you want."
note: Dad got a fancy Mac over 6 months ago and still hasn't powered it on because he can't figure out how to get online. He says he's just going to use a typewriter.

I don't know why Dad is being such a grump about it; he has 2 Emmys. I think he might throw the unused laptop in the pool, like he did with the last one.

Dad not wanting to watch the Emmys is like me not wanting to watch the Westminster dog show. It's ridiculous. I like to watch the hot bitches. I don't feel like I have to win or that I should be there, kissing the ass of some fat-calved "handler" for some crappy Purina endorsement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

0 comments