Saturday, June 28, 2008

Paris Hilton is a celebritard who buys puppy mill dogs



My name is Amber-May and I am a puppy mill survivor. I was used for many years as a breeding mom, working for the boss at World Kennel USA, in Littlerock, CA. They tortured me there and sold my babies to pet shops. Please don't buy our babies in pet shops or on the Internet because it only encourages these bad humans to keep us imprisoned. We deserve better than to be treated so badly. I was sick, used up and almost dead.

I don't know why celebritards like Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, Kim Kardashian and Denise Rchards buy our babies. It's wrong. They should adopt from a shelter or adopt a used puppy mill mom like me instead. They are just contributing to animal cruelty.

Now, I live in a beautiful condo in West LA with my new mommy, Arlene Sax. She loves me. Finally, somebody loves me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pisser said...

I would like to lock all those useless tw*ts in cages and only feed them Purina Rat Chow and their own feces for 13 yrs. and not even call a vet when they develop sores...oh wait. They already have THOSE.

2:22 PM  
Blogger rita said...

Amber-May, your mommy is one lucky lady to have a little sweetie like you. Best wishes for a happy, healthy future!

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

2 comments