Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Boy, just because I lucked into a little money here, you wouldn't believe the skanks that come around. This one here has a body that would scare a cat off of a decomposing cod fish. I told her I'd help her out but Jesus! She's missing a couple of teeth and her breath stinks like the anal glands of a rhino.

This bitch wants me to help her get an agent. I told her sure, but I don't what good it'll do. She sent me this absurd e-mail.

Dear Jinky,
I don't know if you remember me, but we met at Sunset Plaza a couple of years ago and you said if I ever came into town, I should contact you. Well I'm just out of rehab and I'm coming out to LA for pilot season! I hope you're as excited as I am about seeing each other. I've been living in NY, got close to a Men in Black part and went to producers and well, things are really moving for me now. I was wondering if you might be able to help me get an agent out there. I'll be staying in West Hollywood and I can't wait to see you out there in sunny Caleefornia!
Love, Josephine ;)


Oh, boy. If Finley gets a load of her, she'll kick her ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

0 comments