Monday, October 31, 2005

Finley the French Maid



Finley: "Is your house dirty? I'll make it FILTHY!" Posted by Picasa

Mom got us all dressed up and dragged us to Bow Woween, a Hollywood dog costume party in Brentwood. It was for a good cause and all (Much Love and other adoption orgs) but I got into some fights. A lot of people tried to touch me and so I bit them.

Mom: "Oh no! We've got to get him outta here, he's biting everybody!"

Dad: "I told you he needs a muzzle but you won't listen to me."

Finley didn't act like a lady either. She was attacking all the contestants and we had to pull her out of there because she was so aggressive in her little maid outfit. She wanted to win, eat everybody's food and intimidate the competition so we had to leave.

I think we ruined Mom's day.

We were bad.

3 Comments:

Blogger Harrison said...

She was a French maid and attackin' everyone? Wow. That's a twist on the usual French behavior.

Who did you dress up as, Jinks? Since you needed a muzzle I'm guessin' Howard Dean...

12:42 PM  
Blogger Norma said...

I want to see Jinky's costume. You got another plug at my blog today.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Pisser said...

Jinky could wear an "I Don't Like Hands" shirt...

Finley...that tart!

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

3 comments