Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Dead Dog Walking


Sometimes I don't know who I am anymore. I was Dead Dog Walking in San Pedro's shelter and here I am on the French Riviera. It makes you wonder. Just when you think you're gonna die, it's not your time yet. A lot of people believe in all kinds of crazy stuff to make sense out of things but for me, it was the kindness of strangers. The world can be such a bad place and one tiny act of kindness can change everything. Right now, I could wag my tail so hard it would knock the whole world over. Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger Pisser said...

That's right wag it! Shake it, baby, shake it.

It does my heart good to see a death-row doggie who is more well-travelled than I am...!

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And one small paragaph can weigh in with the heaviest of heavy-weight philosophers!

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

2 comments